Lunar Eclipse and Blood Moon

There is only one Wonderland, but let's also talk about and share photos of other national parks.

Moderators: Bruce, DPS

yellvet

Lunar Eclipse and Blood Moon

Post by yellvet »

Did you see the lunar eclipse and the blood moon on January 20th? If you missed it, here are a couple of shots taken from our patio in SoCal. The sky was gin clear that night so the shots turned out fairly well. Enjoy~

ImageP1060535 by Paula L. Jensen, on Flickr

ImageP1060541 by Paula L. Jensen, on Flickr

tlveik

Re: Lunar Eclipse and Blood Moon

Post by tlveik »

Nice pictures. I missed this one but have gotten some pretty good pics for previous eclipses. Did a time lapse sequence once too.

Tom

obradallen

Post by obradallen »

Nice pictures. I live in Northern Utah clouds are always a problem. I hope it's OK if I post my image. I had 10 min. to get it then the clouds came in. I can not get an image code from my blog so here is the link if you would like to look.
http://www.oballenimagery.com/blog

yellvet

Post by yellvet »

Well done! Checked out all your images at your site and they're absolutely stunning....very impressive! Looking forward to seeing more of your images. You're quite a talented photographer....and very creative. Thanks for sharing your pix....I enjoyed every one of them! :)

obradallen

Post by obradallen »

Thanks

billandkaren

Post by billandkaren »

Yellvet, thanks for the moon pictures. We were able to see it here in Colorado, but it was nice to see the view from Southern Cal. I lived in Orange County for several years in the 80's.

--Bill