We're back!!

Want to know more in-depth about the Park? This is the forum for you.

Moderators: Bruce, DPS

DPS

We're back!!

Post by DPS »

Thanks Russ!

Bruce

Re: We're back!!

Post by Bruce »

Let me also offer a big thank you to Russ, for the new and improved forum software and setup.

Owner, Yellowstone.Net
Personal website, brucegourley.com

Russ
Site Admin

Post by Russ »

We are almost ready to go. Everyone should be able to start posting this weekend.

Yellowstone Net Webmaster
http://gallerywebhost.com

MGoBlue

Post by MGoBlue »

Thank you SO MUCH for resurrecting the Forum! This must have taken a tremendous amount of work. This has always been THE best place for us Yellowstoners and I am so glad to be back!

Robert Leslie

Post by Robert Leslie »

Thanks for getting this site back up, sure have been missing it!

Robert Leslie

Bruce

Post by Bruce »

With new software, I hope you will find this newer version of the forums better than ever. :)

Owner, Yellowstone.Net
Personal website, brucegourley.com

Nikon_nerd

Post by Nikon_nerd »

Very glad to see the site is back up again. We really missed it when we were on our trip this spring.

I know you guys must have really struggled to resurrect the old forum. We really appreciate all the work that you did. However, I must state that I'm really sad and disappointed to see all the old posts were not recovered. There was just a tremendous amount of information available from the old posts.

Hope you'll make a new non-yellowstone photography sub-forum like you had previously.

Thanks again for bringing the forum back.

TNBob

Post by TNBob »

Thank you all, great to see the Forum back up and running. I think many of us have really missed it, especially in preparation and reporting trip reports for the spring.
Great job gentlemen.Your collective hard work and efforts are greatly valued and appreciated!

YNPjeepers

Post by YNPjeepers »

Two thumbs up and a great big THANK YOU to all who played a part in recreating and running the new site (and the previous one)! We sure have missed it. I have to say it was tough not having the trip reports and photos to get us even more excited before our annual May trip. But we still had an incredible experience, as always.

And thanks to everyone who posted on the previous version as well! There was so much great information to be gleaned from those posts. We truly appreciate the wealth of knowledge and camaraderie that folks are willing to share.

Now I’ll watch to see what wonderful things will be discovered and shared for others to enjoy in the future. I can’t wait! :D

I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in Nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright.
Henry David Thoreau

yellvet

Post by yellvet »

Many thanks for getting the Y-Net Forums up and running! Nice to see all your smiling faces again!! :)