Heading back in Fall

Want to know more in-depth about the Park? This is the forum for you.

Moderators: Bruce, DPS

RikWriter

Heading back in Fall

Post by RikWriter »

BTW, I am heading back to the parks in early October, if any of y'all are going to be around...

BeartoothTucker

Re: Heading back in Fall

Post by BeartoothTucker »

Planning to be in the park Sept. 8-13. Glad to see the forums back up. Hopefully people will start migrating back.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Didn't make it this spring,went on a extended fishing trip to the Sierra's in California but will be in both parks last week of September and first week of October,hoping to stay till they shutdown Slough Campground. :D

Loonphotog

Post by Loonphotog »

I will be in YNP 9/27-10/5 then GTNP 10/5-10/9. I will look for my YNET magnet for the trip. ;)
John

JimO

Post by JimO »

We have yet to make to the parks in the fall. I look forward to seeing all the beautiful shots I know will be posted soon !!
They will get us by until we are in YNP next year the first week of June. Have some great trips everybody!

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy »

We'll be there next week for just a few days. Can't wait! Would appreciate any wildlife reports anyone can give, as our time will be limited. We're hoping that perhaps we can get back up there in early October, as well, but that remains to be seen. Hope everyone has a great time!