|Entrance Pass for…||Yellowstone National Park||Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks|
|Private, non-commercial vehicle||$30||$50|
|Individuals by foot, bicycle, ski, etc.||$15 per person 16 and older||$20 per person 16 and older|
|Non-commercial bus or vehicle with capacity of 16 people or more*||$15 per person 16 and older||$20 per person 16 and older|
Examples of non-commercial groups include church groups and Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
* Non-commercial Exceptions
- School groups and other bona fide national and international academic institutions may be eligible for an Academic Fee Waiver.
- Anyone 15 years or younger is exempt from paying an entrance fee.
- Passes may be used for entry as defined on the back of the pass.
Commercial bus tours are subject to a separate fee schedule based upon the seating capacity of the bus. These fees will remain the same, valid in both Yellowstone and Grand Teton until June 1, 2016 when a separate fee will be charged for each Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park.
- Commercial Sedan (1-6 seats): $25, plus $15 per person
- Commercial Van (7-15 seats, regardless of occupancy): $125
- Commercial Mini Bus (16-25 seats, regardless of occupancy): $200
- Commercial Motor Coach (26 or more seats, regardless of occupancy): $300
These passes admit the pass owner and any accompanying passengers in a private car:
- Yellowstone National Park Annual Pass: $60
Annual pass providing free entrance to Yellowstone National Park for one year; valid through the month of purchase.
America the Beautiful—National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands (Interagency) Pass Program. This Interagency pass program provides five pass options:
- Interagency Annual Pass: $80
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for national parks and other federal fee areas; valid through the month of purchase.
- Interagency Annual Pass for US Military: Free
Annual pass covering entrance and standard amenity fees for all national parks and other federal fee areas. Free to US military personnel and their dependents with proper identification (current CAC Card or qualified DD Form 1173 required).
- Interagency Senior Pass: $10
Lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents who are age 62 and older.
- Interagency Access Pass: Free
Lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents with documentation of permanent disability.
- Interagency Volunteer Pass: Free
Annual pass for volunteers with 250 cumulative service hours with federal agencies that participate in the Interagency Pass Program.
Continue to Part Four: Weather and Climate